LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit@1983   15 February 2024

Negligence's in hospital treatment

My Mother admitted in Hospital in ICU and 2 times shifted to General ward but due to defective and non availability  Bipap machine (Breathing Machine) she shifted back to ICU due to this my all Mediclaim has been exhausted. I have complaint to Delhi Medical Council, Health Ministers, CM, Hospital and other Govt Dept. but no single response received.

Now I am deciding to Court , which court Consumer/Civil will be better

Please suggest




 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 February 2024

If you believe that there is a medical negligence then you can approach consumer redressal commission to get your grievances redressed.


Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     16 February 2024

 Complaint for medical negligence can be filed against only private Hospitals and their doctors Govt hospitals and their doctors do not come under the purview of  Consumer protection Act. 

Amit@1983   16 February 2024

Thanks for your valuable response

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register