Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahendra (Php Devloper)     20 June 2013

Needs help urgent

Hi,

I married jan 2011 after that my wife continue force me for seprate to my family,i complete all requirement which you want,But alwayes she say u don't given anything. And she and her family is so agressive ,always she given words i will sucide, i will sucide and her family blame i will file drawy case on you and your family.But i promise i never say to given me 1 rupees. I share all issue regards my family or me with her sister's husband,and he say i will talk with her family after that i ready for that marriage.

So please help me to how to protect me for such type of situtation bcz she is very-very aggressive.

Thanks & Regards 

Learning

5 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     20 June 2013

Hello,

have you filed any complaint regarding threats given by them.

mahendra (Php Devloper)     20 June 2013

No still i don't filled any compliant.So i asked how to fill a compliant or legal application only for inform me and my family don't want any drawy at marriage time as well as still time so she and family not blame of such type of frud cases.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : mahendra

No still i don't filled any compliant.So i asked how to fill a compliant or legal application only for inform me and my family don't want any drawy at marriage time as well as still time so she and family not blame of such type of frud cases.

Just like you used to complain to teacher.. Teacher teacher he took my rubber... 

Just like that go to nearby police station, tell such n such things are happening at your place and they would ask you to write down the same story on a paper and submit to them, if you do not know how to write, the police writer will also write down what you are telling and later on take your signature on the same and give  complaint number to you.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     20 June 2013

just write an application to the SHO or DCP of your area.

is your marriage registered ?

mahendra (Php Devloper)     21 June 2013

Ok thanks,Can any document attach with that application.No still our marriage is not register.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register