LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satheesh.R (Engineer)     21 March 2013

Needs guidance

Dear Sir,

I got married in 2009 and was not comfortable for even a single month, She is doubtful and suspicious every second. I am an orthodax Man, I din fall in any love or other things and married her as per my parents words. But she being from an upper middle class family and MCA holder, myself from a lower class, always spents lavishly and insults me and my Mother, who is a widower and brought up us (We 5 brothers and sisters). Each and every second a life with her is miserable. I sent her to her house 1 year before. We have a girl chld 2 yrs. I am ready to do any thing for m Angel except living with my wife. She tortures me mentally and acts well good in front of others. I knock my head in the wall oftem because of her behaviour.Never want a family life which is uncomfortable. I have sent her notice for divorce, Would I get it Sir. I dont need any more girl in my life. Till my death, I would help my Mother and look after her in her this old age and lead a peaceful life. Kindly guide me in my every step Sir. None is there to support me. She has a strong background support in Finance and power. Byt God is with me. I trust him. Please guide me then and there when you find time.


 8 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     21 March 2013

You may request her to cooperate in divorce.

Satheesh.R (Engineer)     21 March 2013

Sir, She calls me per day more than 50 times non stop and irritate and send many messages using harsh words, one fine day she called me to see lawer, I went with my Mom and badi ma, she just shouted very badly using un parlimentary words on my mom and went back insulting me in front of all, I kept quiet. Finally i have sent  notice to her house, Don know what she will do.

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     21 March 2013

You can move for either divorce by mutual consent or on the grounds of cruelty as per your wish. Please don't feel that strong background or finacial support do away the justice. Look Snajay Dutt's punishment has been uphold by Supreme Court in spite of all background and his own good personal nature. In eyes of law every one is same.

But at the same time you need to understand that if after your divorce case, she files complaint under section 498A or DV etc., you will have to co-operate with police investigation without fearing or getting stressed.


Goutam Prasad



Mob: 9810753838

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     21 March 2013

Pick up the phone everytime, and talk to her for at least a minute each time. After two or three months of this, ask your telephone company to give you the record of how many times she has called you. Thereafter seek divorce on grounds of serious psychiatric condition.


It is easy to deal with this kind of an woman and get divorced from her. You just need little bit of tact. Dont worry too much. Start recording(audio/video) of her acts and collect evidence as much as possible. 

Satheesh.R (Engineer)     22 March 2013

Heartfelt Thanks Sir,

I didn't think about this. Surely will do it. I have de activated my older number. Am going to activate it again

Satheesh.R (Engineer)     22 March 2013

Sure Sir, I have not yet learnt to lie or act in my life Sir, wished to be honest always. Thats why facing all issues. Now its the matter of my life and death. Will do as you say.

Satheesh.R (Engineer)     22 March 2013

Dear Sir's,

I will update my status daily. Please consider me as your brother and guide me in my each and every step. I trust God and next to him, I am trusting you people who are guiding me. Thank you from my heart.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads