LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav Gandhi (Sr.Officer)     07 October 2016

NeedJudgement copy central university act 2009

Hi expert, We need Judgements on section 37 of Central universities act 2009. Regards


 1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     08 October 2016

Nirva Gandhi If u share fact of case then we may help u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query