IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay (clerk)     07 October 2010

needing help

i was married on 28/11/09. everything was going on fine. my loving wife deceased all of a sudden on 30/8/10's night. now i need your help. i am narrating you whole incident.

Ours' was an arranged marriage. our life was going on smoothly. in my family: papa, mummy, me and 2 sisters(both married). just we make a trip to vaishno devi last month too. we left on 10th aug,10 and returned back on night of 23rd aug,10. there she assumed that she is concieved. after returning, we consulted famous lady doctor on 26th of aug,10. there it was confirmed that she is 2 months pregnant. dr took following checkups:
VDRL OF BOTH, HAEMOGLOBIN, BLOOD SUGAR (R), HIV 1&2, R/E OF URINE, ABO GR AND AUST.ANTIGEN... EVEN USG was being done. every test were normal. she complained for pain in chest & breathlessness on 29th. we again visited dr. there dr said that itz ok. it happens in starting of 3rd month. when she insited again dr asked her whether she is having prior problem or else??? she denied that she was not having any problem earlier. then dr dint recommended any thing and suggested to face it boldly.

on that night at app 1:30 am, she complained sever pain in her heart. we took her to hospital immediately. but she was no more. As per doctor it was symptom of heart failure. Dr said so verbally only on basis of  his experience.

Her uncle, living in same town, was also there when we reached hospital and doctor declared her dead.  Since there was no any fault by us, so neither we gone for her post mortem nor her parents asked for that. we decided to donate her eyes with consent of her uncle who lives in same town.

infact we did all customs only after arrival of her parents, i.e, her mom & dad. every ritual spirits were carried on as per hindu dharm in presence of her parents & society. they dint objected any where.

but now they are spreading rumour that their daughter was mentally harrased here for dowry.. neither it happened nor in 9 months any of her parents visited ours' place. she was infact very happy.

but now they are creating a social drama. They are distributing letters in society blaming us that we harrashed her mentally for dowry for whole 9 months which leads her to death. Also they are saying that we dont cared for her. We dont provided her enough medical treatment. no where in letter they are saying that their daughter ever told them about any sort of demand by us from her family. even no any sort of physical torture is mentioned by them.  this is the only true fact in their letter.   

And verbally they are asking for returning her jewellery being given by them to her on marriage. Even they are asking to pay amount which they incurred on marriage. They are ready to take their blames back on this condition. But they are not ready to say the condition on writing. They are saying that they will write only a letter mentioning a mutual understanding only. They are saying that they will not mention about returning of jewellery and cash.

 I need your help... what should i do??? My family holds a strong social status. I am willing to taech them a lesson for their nuisance but i am scared for my family members. I am not worried for me. Already i have lost my wife, my tissue.... i am just thinking for my mummy & papa.... Is there any chance for any legal step being taken by them? can they suit any file on us?

What safety measures should i take now???



 4 Replies

R. PON KARTHIKEYAN (ADVOCATE)     07 October 2010

AS of now your inlaws could very well lodge a complaint against you alleging that you have harassed and murdered their daughter..since only 9 mnths have passed after your marriage  the police officials may act in favour of them..but you could defend the case by producing relevant medical bills,dr summary, pregnancy report to prove that you had a cordial relationship with your wife..pls dont think that i am threatening you.this is the present position prevailing all over our country..

if you want to avoid such a complaint, you can lodge a complaint against your inlaws before they preferring a complaint against you,  otherwise your complaint would  be considered only as a counter to their complaint. in your complaint you must  allege that they are blackmailing you and trying to extract more money by using the sudden death of your wife, you should also state that  there is a life threat for you and your family members.Your complaint should also contain all the details regarding the medical care taken by you.

DEEPAK ASSOCIATES (08010117611)     08 October 2010

whether your wife has given any prior consent to donate the eyes.

However, no need to worry. The Law is very hard for the boys.  when they complaint tell the facts to Investigation officer, he can help you

Deepak (Sr. Software Engg.)     08 October 2010

Hi Everyone,

A fabricated criminal cases (Govt. & Private - now merged) are created on me and my parents (both handicapped)  on Commissioner's support.

One white colored person, my relatives, society members, police department and in-laws(all lawyers) are involved in this scandal.

Intentions -

1. to vacate the property and captured it - by relatives, 2. force to continue the family life with wife who is unable to give the bith to child - by in-laws 3. to leave the place and recoved the dues which I am not bound to pay as owner of the house - by society

Already my seven lawyers are got managed.

Judges are also involved in this scandal.

As commissior has made mistake, home dept. trying to save him.

We desperately need lawyer who can be honest , trustworthy and dare to fight the case against anybody.

Can anbody help us to get the justice?

Eagerly waiting for th reply.



R. PON KARTHIKEYAN (ADVOCATE)     11 October 2010

Mr.deepak.. i cud understand your frustrations..but you have not provided enough details as to in what manner your earlier lawyers put you in trouble and how you come to a conclusion that  judges are  also involved in this scandal whether that judge is from a subordinate court or a high court?..i am of the opinion that you have not approached a proper forum..i mean if you have any life threat you could easily  move the high court to get a police protection by stating all those allegations at the same time before  moving a petition before a court you can also take the issue to the media persons..any how my advice is, it would be  better if you  move an appropriate  court before your opponents approaches..we advocates wont mind taking any dare steps  when our clients really needed..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query