Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand kumar (student)     01 December 2009

needed possible ways for settlement

Hi,

I am Anand. Actually i need some details about various or the best way of partition settlement deed. i have two sons and two daughters. I decided to write my self earned property on my two sons. For that, i gave a sum of big money to my two daughter for signing in settlement deed in favour of my two sons. But after getting money,  my two daughters are not ready to sing in settlement deed and my daughters were not responding me and my words. Is there any ways to register a settlement deed in favour of my two sons without my two daughters sign.

Anand

Learning

4 Replies

Dirgesh kumar sharma (Advocate)     01 December 2009

Hi Anand,

your self earn property in transfer deed in favour your son is not requared yours doughter sign.

you are able to gift deed, or donet deed, or Parivarik Vaystha Patra or will  execute in favour of your tow son.gift deed and donet deed in property valuation on 9% stamp duty and Parivarik vavastha patra in prop. valu. on 4% stamp duty and will in only ragistration fees

Anand kumar (student)     02 December 2009

Dear sir,
After i made a gift seed on my two son. can my daughter can able get stay order or injection order on that gifted property.

If my daughters put any case for revoke. can they able to claim

Anand kumar (student)     02 December 2009

what is " arivarik Vaystha Patra". can you explain about this

Dirgesh kumar sharma (Advocate)     02 December 2009

Hi

this is your owen earn property?

if yes,  so any member to transfer this propety by any abve mention deed.

secondry Q. Parivarik vayastha patra

HUF--- Head of the femily,s management for only depended on femily members like a letter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More