Upgrad LLM

need your attention/advice

Dear Sir, My grandma and her brother is the only kids of thier parents. They had & having some propeties now which comes from thier forefathers.we really don't know anything abt it earlier even mygrandma didnt aware of it..one day my grand brother soson came to our house where I am not presented at homehome and told my family that they want redeem land which was pledged for my grand ma marriage..and he gave 3.5 lakhs.And got signature from her and issued power to someone.

We really don't know anything abt the property and land which we also have authorisation. Now I gathered all the information from my one of relative support and grand ma son is living in our forefather property.he is the only person enjoying all these pleasure... Can we get justice if we claim the same. Kindly advice




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x