Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh (None)     18 July 2012

Need website for maharashtra revenue tribunal pune

Hello,

I want to whether any website exisits for maharashtra revenue tribunal pune ?

I want some documents realted to Appleal .

I am not getting where to search it.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 July 2012

Mr.Nilesh,

MAHARASHTRA REVENUE TRIBUNAL

It is a quasi-judicial body constituted from 1st April 1937. The Bombay Revenue Tribunal Act was enacted in 1939 which was later on replaced by the Bombay Revenue Tribunal Act, 1957, and the same has been incorporated in the Maharashtra Land Revenue Code of 1966 with suitable changes.

The Tribunal has headquarters in Bombay and has regional benches at Bombay, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad and Kolhapur. Appeals and revision applications filed before different regional benches are heard by this Tribunal.

The President of the Tribunal is of the rank of a High Court Judge. The Tribunal at present consists of 12 non-official members. The Bombay regional Bench has 3 non-official members. The work done by the Tribunal during 1983-84 is shown below:—

REVISION APPLICATION / APPEALS UNDER VARIOUS ACTS

Tenancy Act
Celing Act
Restoration of Lands to S.T Act 1974
Other cases
Total
1.Opening balance as on 1st April 1983
2. Instituted during the year
3.Disposal during the year
4.Pending at the year end

https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/english/gazetteer/greater_bombay/generaladmin.html#9

DATTA SOLANKAR (ADVOCATE)     23 January 2014

I want to file Revision application. I have required draft copy of Revision Application

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More