LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Justice (manager)     26 August 2013

Need urgent suggestion

Dear Experts/Forum Members,

I have been gone with 2nd counseling, told every thing to judge, she has blamed on me regarding domestic voilence & showed some mark in her hand and told that i have beaten her. and the great part is that she still dont want to leave my house as next counseling is after a month, can i stay in other accommodation in different roof as she said this time regarding domestic voilence she may say again but i have never beaten her, if i could have she would have left the house. As her family members are blaming me dowry also worth rs. 15 lacs i have asked to judge to see account statement of our entire family right before 10 years, judge has called me alone & told me that there is huge difference b/w your & her education i told him that they have betrayed me also till date they have not produce the documents on which basis i have given my concern for marriage with her.

Kindly suggest


 6 Replies

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     26 August 2013

It is a case of disputed facts better course for you   is to defend the case on facts and look for favorable  verdict if the settlement on consent is not arrived at, you should not find any other roof , at the most you may be ordered to  provide her with suitable alternate accomodation and maintenance,

Need Justice (manager)     26 August 2013

Dear Shantilal Sir,

Thanks for ur prompt reply!!

Iam ready for that also as my parents have stayed with her for hardly 20-22 days in total in our 9 mnths married lyf, she is blaming that we they have tortured her, the only advantage iam having is that my parents are working and they are staying separately in a separate state. 

Kindly suggest what would be effective for me



SHARMA (lecturer)     26 August 2013


    I got married on 3 months back.I am not happy with my husband and I want to divorce.I don't want any compensation just want a sepration.kindly suggest me plz..We both are working with same organization.

Need Justice (manager)     26 August 2013

Dear Ms. Sharma,

As per my best of knowledge taking divorce for a women is very easy that too with out compensation is the easiest task for an advocate but you have to wait for another 9 months till your marriage matures.



SHARMA (lecturer)     23 September 2013

I can't wait for another 9 there any possibility for early divorce.kindly give me a suggestion

SHARMA (lecturer)     10 August 2014

Dear concern,last month i filed the mutual consent divorce without claiming a single penny.But now i m thinking for the compensation as i m working in reputed organization.plz suggest me that should i go for the compensation or not??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register