LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singha Rao (Engineer)     22 March 2013

Need urgent help on rcr/divorce

As my wife not staying with me for more then one year, so I am plannig to go to court.. One year no allegation, just making issue not to join with me.. Mutual talk will not work in my case, because she and her parents mentaity is quite differetnt..Now after a long trial my relation is difficult to repair..I know they will file false case such as 498 or DV etc..So can you suggest me which is moreeffective? RCR then 498 or divorce then 498?

My advocate toldme that once arrested on 498, anticipatory bail is not possible, it will be regular bail? is it like that? can you suggest me in this regard? Thank you in advance..

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Singha Rao

As my wife not staying with me for more then one year, so I am plannig to go to court..

Still planning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go court file divorce on the bais of desertion, ASAP.

One year no allegation, just making issue not to join with me.. Mutual talk will not work in my case, because she and her parents mentaity is quite differetnt..Now after a long trial my relation is difficult to repair..I know they will file false case such as 498 or DV etc..So can you suggest me which is moreeffective? RCR then 498 or divorce then 498?

It depend on which ball comes to your court first, if they file 498a, you apply divorce, if they not file 498a you apply RCR and then Divorce.

My advocate toldme that once arrested on 498, anticipatory bail is not possible, it will be regular bail?

AB before arrest.  Not after arrest, after arrest, it is regular bail.

is it like that? can you suggest me in this regard? Thank you in advance..

Dear Helping hand,

Thank you for your help and cooperation.. Can you elaborate a bit about the regular bail?

Can you please help me to give yoru Mob number to my email ID is ramaaryan236@gmail.com, so that evening I can share some of my problems andnee dadvice from you..

Actually my second query was on that "if now I will file RCR then they may conter attach with 498a.. or if I file divorce and counter with 498a..Which will more strong against me? From my side no any issue,just inorder to hide their fault they are palyinglike this..

In case if I file RCR and after first hearing no conclusion, and by that time can I drop and file for divorce?

As I stay abroad so RCR or divorce will be more effective for me? I heard that some time court impound the passport? can you suggets me on this?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Singha Rao

Dear Helping hand,

Thank you for your help and cooperation.. Can you elaborate a bit about the regular bail?

Can you please help me to give yoru Mob number to my email ID is ramaaryan236@gmail.com, so that evening I can share some of my problems andnee dadvice from you..

Actually my second query was on that "if now I will file RCR then they may conter attach with 498a.. or if I file divorce and counter with 498a..Which will more strong against me? From my side no any issue,just inorder to hide their fault they are palyinglike this..

In case if I file RCR and after first hearing no conclusion, and by that time can I drop and file for divorce?

As I stay abroad so RCR or divorce will be more effective for me? I heard that some time court impound the passport? can you suggets me on this?

Check pm pls

Dear Sir,

I sent you an PM, please help me on this.. Thank you..

Nandha (NIL)     22 March 2013

my case is also similiar to yours. i am also in a dilemma whether to file RCR or divorce.

@helping hand, please PM me if u have any advise.

thanks

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     22 March 2013

If you want divorce, file for divorce. If you want her to come back to you, then RCR may offer a small hope.

www.mehnat.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register