LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singha Rao (Engineer)     29 July 2012

Need urgent help on rcr

My wife don't want to join with me and day by day making new new issue.. and teling that she want to do job at India, may be due to maintain her old boy friend?

I am going to file RCR against my wife.. As I am currently staying at abroad, so can I file this at my home town through my advocate and family member.. When they will fix hearing date at that time I can come down to India to attend on court..

Is this procedure is possible for me?


 4 Replies

SRIBHASHYAM MURALIDHAR (Advocate)     29 July 2012

Mr.Singha Rao, you can file a petition for RCR before the competent court, through a GPA Holder and at the time of reconciliation you have to attend the court.

Singha Rao (Engineer)     29 July 2012

Dear Muralidhar,

  Thank you for your suggestion.

Can you elaborate a bit the meaning of;

competent court

GPA Holder


Thank you..

SRIBHASHYAM MURALIDHAR (Advocate)     30 July 2012

Mr.Singha Rao, the competant court means, if you and your wife resided togehter within municipal corporation limits, you can file petition before the Family Court, if you both resided together outside municipal corporation limits, you have to file before the Subordinate court.

SRIBHASHYAM MURALIDHAR (Advocate)     30 July 2012

you can give General Power of Attorney [GPA] to your father or anyone of your relative to represent you in the court, at the time of presenting Petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register