LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singha Rao (Engineer)     30 September 2012

Need urgent help on phone records

My wife cheated in many ways.. I recorded few of her doubt ful coversation with her old boy friend, which clearly both of them are realizing why they did not able to marry.. and boy demanding that why you did not give me your phone, otherwise I might told him to return me at any cost..

All these record I have but, unfortuately the original memory card got spoiled and data got elased..

However I have that recorder and recording device with me, but the voice is now in my laptop which is a copied one from original memory device (this memory device is not with me)..

Can I used this record as evidence or only original memory device is acceptale..

Furthermore, if I have some recoreded voice through my laptop recorder, so hope this is enough to show to court..

Please suggest me in this regards.


 1 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     30 September 2012

You didn't disclose your intention. Such type of conversation as you have described above, is not important in law. It is only to prove that your wife had some relation before marriage, unless there are some concrete proof/conversation. Important is that what type of relations ? But keep it safe in lap top and other storage device. It may help you ahead.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register