Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharmila   15 October 2017

Need urgent help.. i got cheated

Dear experts please suggest on my below problem...

I am from a Village and my father is no more.. My mother is very poor and cannot afford for education..

In this situation one of my uncle gave some money support to my mother and he took me to his house (at city area) to stay in his house for education..

He is a divorcee and during stay at his house slowly he started physical ralation for around 1 year. and he committed me to get marry...

Recently he told that for getting better education he put me in an residensial college where full restriction and can not able to contact him any more..he just paid and since last six month he escaped..

Now I got message that he is in relation with another girl and going to get marry another girl..

During stay at his place he took many signature in plain court paper and plain paper..

Now I heard that all those court paper he took signed me for his safe guard incase i do any complain in future...

Now as I stay around 6 months away from his and no s*x in between, what evidence can I show in court that he was physically abuse me???How the signatutre in stamp paper will help him?

We are so poor that its difficult for us to move to police station adn court..

Please suggest me urgently..


 6 Replies


Hello madam ,plz sepcifybur gas first... Ur physical relationship with the so called person is consensual? 

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     15 October 2017

You should have made complaint against him at that time when he started this whole process. He under force and cohercion indulged in s*xual relationship with you, that amounts to offence of Rape for which your complaint with police at that time would get him prosecuted and if found guilty, sent to jail as punishment.

After 6 months if you make a complaint against him, the police may not take the complaint seriously. The signatures taken by you on blank paper may not be of much help to him if there are evidence against him for indulging in forcible s*xual relationship with you. If you can get hold of any evidence, like eye witness to the incidence where he used force and by fraud made you to agree for s*x with him, still your complaint can be investigated and if sufficient evidence apart from your statement exists for his prosecution the FIR against him for Rape u/s 376, 354, 506, 509 etc IPC can be registered.

Take help of Crime Against Woman Cell of the Police in your district for assistance.

Sharmila   15 October 2017

@ Adv Reddy.. Yes I agreed that time because I trusted that he will mary me.. I was fool and agreed for all physical matter.. even he took me to Bangkokk for holiday.. Now he is changing with another lady..

What should I do after 6 months, please suggest..

Sharmila   15 October 2017

Dear Adv Mahajan,

Many thanks for your input..

As mentioned I did not know that all such things will happen in future..

Moreover, I was staying at his house where his mother stay.. all neigh bours know that we I stay in their house for study... no body know about our past matter.. Now how to proceed with this matter?

Sharmila   15 October 2017

Dear Ramesh Sir, Many thanks for your message.. but I wanted to know the fate for giving complain.SO far many of my friend are not getting justice

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     19 October 2017

i am fully agreed with my senior mahajan sir, You should make a complaint to concernn police authority regarding the whole incident that how he used you by making false promise of marriage and also taken yours signatures on blank papers by playing fraud and under criminal consipracy .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register