Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandermohan (proprieter)     27 September 2012

Need urgent help

Dear All,

I had filled a RCR to bring back my wife on 7th of may Majestrate told my lawyer to appear in court on 22 may then only she will issue summons. My first date was on 8 Aug when hearing was done Majistrate told my wife to wait till 2.30 Pm for the reconcilation, but she refused and told that her Mother is not well so she cant wait. at that time replication from my wife was handed to my counsel. well in that replication there was a complaint which was made from my wife that i am asking for dowry in form of 10 lac fd, Honda city car and one flat which was reported from her in police station on 29 april. but no action was taken and we came to konow it on 8 of aug. Earlier when my wife left her matrimonial house on 24 th dec 2011 she filled a complaint in dwarka police station were we are living and patch up was done there on 6 jan 2012 and she took back her complaint and agreed to come back but latter denied. in her first compalint dowry was not mentioned. now she has filled another petition for maintanance. our heraing for reconcilation is on 3 of oct 2012 i will like to know how come police has not reacted to my wife complaint which she filled on 29 april 2012. How will court react to the reconcilation> Please reply

Learning

1 Replies

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     27 September 2012

Please try to understand no one can force anyone to stay with him/her against wish. 

RCR is useless tool and giving you 498a/CrPC 125 and others in return.

Police did not reacted because it was just NC and on complainant's instruction.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register