LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajdeep Singh (Advertising Executive)     23 January 2012

Need urgent help

Hi, I am Raj. Can any one help me ? I need your suggestion and guidance regarding my case. I am having ancestral property in Punjab. Here is my case details as follows, My Grand Father is having 3 sons. Second son of my Grand Father is my Father. My Grand father is having ancestral property. But my father is expired in 1998. And my grand father is also expired in 2000. Now after the death of my grand father my fathers elder and younger brother is take care of the property which is in the Punjab. My father is living in Madhya pradesh, after the death of my grand father me and my mom never ask about the property to my father's elder brother. B'coz my mother don't want to fight with them and that time I am also very young and studying in M.P, India.

My quarry is that can I claim to that property now ? If my Grand Father make will of that property on the name of my father's elder and younger brother of 50 - 50% property share, than can I claim on property. Please help and if you need more info. please ask and clear. I hope you reply me soon.

Thank you

Learning

9 Replies

MANISH NARANG (LAWYER)     23 January 2012

HELLO RAJDEEP,

TELL ME DOES YOUR GRAND FATHER EXECUTED ANY WILL RELATED TO THIS PROPERTY ?

IF YES IN WHO'S NAME ?

DO YOU HAVE THE PAPERS OF THAT REGISTERED WILL?

shashikant gharge (proprietor)     23 January 2012

Hi gentlemen!  kindly advice & guide me in my case before 12 years my business partner propose me to buy is fathers house.I pay 2 lacks(full amont)through cheue to his father.he gve me possestion still I m livng in that house but sale deed as well as any documet  is not made yet  beause the house was morgaged to bank.meanwh ile our partnership is brecked.I am li ving in house but he is refusing to do sale deed.so what can i do?

MANISH NARANG (LAWYER)     23 January 2012

hello,

YOU ARE STILL LIVING IN SAME PROPERTY/ HOUSE. TELL ME WHAT YOUR PARTNER WANTS ?

DOES HE WANT TO DISPOSSES YOU FROM THIS PROPERTY?

OR HE WANTS SOME AMOUNT?

1 Like

shashikant gharge (proprietor)     23 January 2012

at present nither he told  me to leav the possestion nor he demands extra amount. but at any stage possibility is there

Hello Manish, Thanks for your reply. I don't know yet about the will and when it was made or not. I don't have any papers of will. But according to the sources of my village they said that my Grand father made the will on the names of his sons excluding my father's name.  In that condition can I claim on property ??

Hello Manish, I have PM you. Please check out. 

MANISH NARANG (LAWYER)     25 January 2012

DEAR SHASHIKANT,

IN YOUR CASE THERE IS BOG DOUBT ON THE PATH OF YOUR PARTNER,

SO BEST THING IS THAT SIMPLY FILE THE SUIT OF "PERMANENT AND MANDATORY INJUCTION" BEFORE

THE CIVIL COURT OF YOUR AREA.

MANISH NARANG

DELHI

MANISH NARANG (LAWYER)     25 January 2012

HELLO RAJDEEP,

I READ YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE, IT IS TWIST IN YOUR CASE, AS YOU KNOW,

BUT WE CAN DO CURTAIN THINGS IN YOUR CASE.

THIS IS A OPEN SITE AND I THINK IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUR CASE.

SO YOU CAN CONTACT ME OR CALL ME FOR FURTHER GUIDENCE.

MANISH NARANG

DELHI

Rajdeep Singh (Advertising Executive)     25 January 2012

Tomorrow when can I call you ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register