LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my parents (law)     18 April 2012

Need urgent help-498a/406/506/ - transfer of case.

Dear All LCI Expert Good Morning,

                                                 Actually I need old medical records of my wife from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi may be from the year of 2000- 11.For the same I have applied via RTI to Govt. of Delhi ,because RTI act is not apply to  any Pvt. Institure and said Hospital is PVT.

Main thing is that I know she has taken treatment from that hospital.But I do not know anything other than her name means details of medicine,date of admission and discharge.

In the reply of my RTI application Govt. of NCT delhi said  THEY NEED DATE OF DISCHARGE,ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION NO.,WITHOUT THAT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO TRACE”..For more Information pls find attach Scan copy of Reply recd. From Medical  department Delhi.

Requested all Expert especially RTI activist,pls guide me accordingly,so that I can get all old medical record.

Waiting for your positive response.


Best Regards,



 1 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     18 April 2012

if you have any related records than produce before the hospital.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query