LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit agarwal (proprieter)     18 November 2011

Need urgent help

I have been married with my wife since 4 yrs.last yr my wife made some sillyissues and she and her family made me seprated from my family.My family helped me,and bought us anew home.my wife also demanded for all the jewellery which my parents have givebn her at the tym of maraige.

Last month on occasion of dusherra ,we all were coming back from her maternal home,on the way we met an accident,where i lost my daughter also.i and my wife were badly injured.My brother in law was driving the car.We both were admitted to the hospital,but she early got discharged from hosp.So she went to our home with her parents.when i got discharged i went to my father's home as she was not allowing my mother to come to my home for my care.And at that time we both needed care.

after 2-3 days she called me and said that i want to go to my maternal home to get some medication from a doctor.so i said ok.After 3 days i went home to take some of my clothes ,i found that she had taken everything from home(Her clothes,my clothes,baby's clothes,all jewellery). I immediately went to bank and checked that she even went to bank and had taken all the jewellery from the bank's locker as well.

Now when i reported police complaint she refuses to take any jewellery,and infact is saying to file a case of dowry and domestic violence against me.

Please suggest what to do?

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 November 2011

Be cautious, a 498a in the making

Join www.498a.org

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

SHAILENDRA SRIVASTAVA (MANAGING PARTNER)     20 November 2011

YOU MUST INFORM THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY STATING ALL THE FACTS & CIRCUMSTANCES.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 November 2011

when she is threatening, try to record that - at least u will have something in ur hand

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register