LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ksvrajuadv (Advocate)     23 June 2011

Need urgent help

If a 6 years old girl father died,& she is living wid her mother took divorce from her father & not remarried,her father has not owner of property & property under the ownership & possession of her grandfather.can she claim property,what is procedure for it? Does she need to file suit ,under which provisions ?


 3 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     24 June 2011


a.manoharan (Advocate 94431 45884     24 June 2011

If the father of 6 years old girl has the property rights in his father's property having the nature of ancestral property , that minor girl claims his undivided share as the legal heir 

Nirupom Dutta (advocate)     25 June 2011

If the property is in question is ancestral property then the child can claim as a legal hair of her father & if the property is self acquired property of her grandfather then -NO.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register