Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Honey (IT )     21 March 2011

Need urgent help

Hi Sirs,

My colleagues parents have done forced marriage to her. It was not a complete marriage, parents took both to a temple and exchanged the garland and did not tie any knot (i.e Mangalya). She is very much dipressed and unable to live in that family and she want to come out of that.

1. Will that be considered as a complete marriage?
2. How she can come out of that family?

Please help, she need very urgent help as she is very much depressed.

Thanks,

Venu G

Learning

6 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     21 March 2011

you not mentioned your state, but as per law its not legall marriage, tamilnadu GOVT gave the amentement marriage compulsory register on register office, you your colleague not interest to live with him so give police complaint reason of without consent marriage

Thanks for the reply.

State is Karnataka and she wants now to come out of the relationship.

Hello Sir,

Here I have few more questions.

1. Do she need to get divorce for this type of marriage aswell or Police complaint is enough?
2. Can both get seperated with a police comlpaint? Will there be any issues without police complaint in future?
2. Can she do a another marriage?

Thanks in Advance!

Ritesh Khattri (Senior Executive)     21 March 2011

Hi

Please suggest - I Ritesh Khattri staying and working in lucknow,  My wife filed a case against me , my father and my mother in Metropolian Mahila Cout Saket new Delhi under section 12, i received a notice from that court, first hearing is on 23rd march, what i need to do. Do i need a lawyer for fist time appear in mahila court,?

The issue was my wife was not ready to live with my parents and she left my home and gone back to delhi at thier father's house in last year march, then after 6 month later i seperated my parents and took a rented house in lucknow then she came, but after that also she is daily fighting that y you are going to parents home and y u r giving priority to ur parents . 

Previously my wife complained in Vasant Vihar CAW cell and alleging dowery complaint on me, but from  that cell no case filed i appeared there 5 times they lesten my views and her, finally they forwarded my case to mediation center Nanakpura and their my hearing is on 31st march but in the mean time i got a notice  from Mahila court us 12.  Please suggest.

(Guest)

Hello,

I am Parag Dhruna, from Mumbai.

I am sorry that without knowing you and your charges for guidance and all I am asking for a solution.

I am 31 years old and my girl friend is 22 y.o.

We are in relationship since last 4 years and want to get married. My family and friends are happy with our pairing, but her parents are not really happy and in oppose of our marriage. They are forcing her not to stay in touch with me at all.
But we are firm and determined to marry and spend life with eachother.

So in your advice, what will be the best way for me? To marry at Arya Samaj or Love marriage at Court?
Because I have heard that court sends one month No Objection Notice to her address and also paste the notice on the board of court, and it may create problems to get marriage certificate IF objection raised...

I have heard that Arya Samaj never sends any notice to girl or boy's residence for NO Objection and they never goes to verify the adress and parents and all.. IS IT TRUE?

And after/ if I we got married at Arya Samaj too, how to make it legally registered?

PLEASE RESPOND AT YOUR EARLIEST AND COMFORTABILITY SO I CAN PROCEED AHEAD. And also mention (if there are) any charges to be payable to you for your guidance and service...

WAITING FOR REPLY AND ADVICE

Harsh (Advocate)     03 April 2011

Hello,
I would be able to assist in your case. 
You can further contact me on harshmparekh@gmail.com
I am a practicing lawyer.
Regards,
Harsh Parekh
Advocate
9971780620 (M)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies