LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai Deekshit (student)     21 March 2011

need urgent help

sir i have signed a bond for a company for a period of 2.6 years on a condition that i will pay 1 lakh rupees if i will break the bond.. now its hardly 25 days i joined the company and i didnt receive any training from them. now i wanted to quit the company. i dont want any relieving letter or any work experience certificate from the company. i just want to get rid of my bond and the company . the company is forcing me to pay the money or they will take legal actions. please tell me what should i do now. am i eligible for prosecution ? and should i have to pay the bond amount. please reply me sir. i am very tensed.

Learning

3 Replies

S Dua (Founder Partner)     21 March 2011

This cannot be answered effectively till terms of your appointment as well the bond are scrutinised in detail. So far as how you have detailed your problem, the liability does seem to exist. You need to seek proper consultation instead of free advice.

Rajeev Dabral (Creative Director)     21 March 2011

If you can prove a valid reason to quit which it seems is definitely there otherwise I do not see ant reason to leave a job in 25days than you have no reason to be afraid of signing a bond dose not mean that the company has bought you like a bonded labor if you can prove that workcondition was not human than do not be afraid to chalange your company to meet in court, Just know one thing that courts generally favour the employee and any document signed at the time of joining can be challenged in court, as court consider employee is a begger and has no power to refuse to sign any given document by the employer at the time of joining or after joining.

anandhapadmanaban (HR EXECUTIVE)     25 March 2011

Iam working in construction based industry one of the project is going to complete  we are deducting p.f for the employees now the mangement decided is send the staffs what is the procedure to close the p.f of the company or WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO GIVE LEETERS TO P.F OFFICE PLEASE SUGEST AND PLEASE SEND THE FORMAT OF THE CLOSURE LETTER

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register