Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHUTOSH (lawyer)     29 March 2010

need urgent help

hi to all

i have file a suit for recovery against defendant company for RS. 2LAC  both are compny (plaintiff &defendant) defendants say he has entered with plaintiff employee as full and settlement WITH 47000 RS WE DENIED WE NEVER ATURIZED OUR EMPLOYEE FOR FULL AND FINAL SETLLEMENT DURING CROSS EXAMINATION DEFENDANTS ASK TO PLAINTIFF WITNESS DO SSENT A SUNDERY DEBTOR LIST ROC WITNESS SAY YES HE SAIS BRING THE LIST JUDGE ALSO GIVEN DIRECTION QUESTION IS THAT IF WE NOT BROUGHT HAS ANY EFFECT TO MY SUIT I NEED A JUDGEMENT WHO SAYS IF SUNDERY DEBTOR LIST NOT FILE BY COMPANY OR HIS NAME IS NOT THERE NO DEFESE FOR FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT

THANKS IN ADVANCED

var addthis_config = { services_compact: 'orkut,facebook,twitter,linkedin,yahoomail,gmail,hotmail,more' }Share This

Learning

1 Replies

kajal (house wife)     25 April 2010

my husband is advocate working with mulla and mulla and also practicing at mumbai high court.my marriage date is 9thjuly 2008.my daughters birth 31st july 2009.from 19th aug 2009 i had to leave his house bcoz of his family's harrasment,torcher,since after marriage and removed me from his house .i am totally depending on my parents for basic needs .when i called him up he rufused from accepting me and my baby and from sending maintainance he has removed me from his house and he noted a nc at police station that i left my daughter and home he did not remove me.so which case should i file.is section 498 applicable.and how much maintainance can me n my baby get per month.plz give me some details about section 498 n domestic violence.will i have to prove his income for maintainance.and which case is applicable for my mother-in-law n sister-in-law as they are the root for my harassment. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More