Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat babu (NA)     27 June 2016

Need urgent advice

Dear All,

I require advice on following,

Marriage done in 4 year back..after 4 month stay with me, my wife run away to her mothers house..suspect two reason..(I) They are in huge loan and to extract money..

(II) she was in love with other guy and after marriage they was very closely in communication.. Husband catch and requested not to continuw.. But instead of change, she run away and make many drama and never joined with huband..

After 2 year separation husband filed divorce and now wife is asking for money..

Husband working in abroad and now wifes family not in a mood to leave and only target to extract money ...

Lower court declined the interim alimony and convinced to finish the case.. But wife side rushed to high court for money.. Now case is running for very long and wifes side rigid only to extract money life long..

Husband cannot hide his salary and now he is in problem, and in foreign money girl may get huge money..

Now matter is lying down in gigh court and please suggest how to get out from this situation..

Now boy cannot think for remarriage..

Now wife may get huge money..

Please suggest in this regards.. 

Learning

8 Replies

Khush   27 June 2016

she can not take final alimony before decree of divorce is passed

Dear Khush, Thnak you for your email..

Now her intention is to get interim alimony and to drag the case..

A walk alone (-)     27 June 2016

If husband can spend money for coming India in court cases and lawyer then why not he tries to negotiate with his wife. Anyway if husband has prove / evidence of her cruelty or her desertion without reason or her external marital affair or her job( if she working) then maintenance can be reduced.
1 Like

@ A Walk Alone..Thank you for ur sugestion..

Husband alrady tried many time for mutual settlement but wife is asking huge money (in crore)...Husband willing to pay around 20 Lakhs in mutual way but wife is in rigid to get dream money..

(Guest)

Dont pay a single penny, dont succumb to threats.  Fight the case based on merits, you find your own way outside of court by going in for live in relations, court case will get over some day or the other, but you concentrate of your life, getting divorce and remarrying itself is not life.  Life needs to be placed in hands of person who will take care of it, not destroy it, find someone like that and go for live in relations, just dont tie the knot, no pics, no signatures.

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     28 June 2016

Dont worry. Initially demand will be high n after tyring her for a yr or 2 in courts heat will subside n demand will come down. We have settld a case for Rs5 Lac when d initial demand was Rs70Lac. Better fight instead of paying 20 lac. Call for proper stratagy advice.....Cell91777-22930

jaig   30 June 2016

I am also an NRI, I can give some idea based on your situation.
I agee with "Helping Hand", but a practical problem for NRI is it is not easy finding a right partner in abroad who'll go for live in relationship.

If you work in permanent position in abroad, is it possible for you to relocate India for 1-2 years to finish the cases ? Then you can go for speedy trial, and finish off the cases soon. Do a cost analysis - how much you are saving in abroad (remember now you have to disclose it), how much you'll pay - extra travel, lawyer fees apart from maintenance.

Or you can secure your job offer in India, and just make the move as soon as the order is passed against you (if that happens). Having experience abroad it shouldn't be difficult getting job in India.

If wife not working, show other judgements - like leaving matrimonial home without reason not entitled to maintenance.

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     01 July 2016

Agreed with Helping Hand !

Further better if you go through perticular forign law.

Thank You;

www.satron19.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register