LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup shukla   03 September 2017

Need ur advice help in 498 and d..v

My bhabhi has filled a flase 498 and d.v case ...her family members are lawyer and they are threating us saying pilice and judges in their pocket...while going to court..they come with 10 to 15 lawyers in date and always threatenes us..as they are lawyer they file always application on some issue..husband is not party in cases..is it possible that i can file an application to registrar of high court or supreme court regarding this...or any other valuable suggestion from ur guyz....thanking you

Learning

6 Replies

ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR (Advocate)     03 September 2017

What Application you would file to the Registrar? Other side is contesting their case. You shall also hire an Advocate and contest your case accordingly.

Regards, 

ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR

Mob: 8800692624

Nitin ji....they are playing game in name of advocate and law.....i need that it should be in eyes of justice.....my parents are near about 70 years...and we are not aware of law and proceedings...i want that my parents should get their fundamental rights...as u no corruption....

Nitin ji....they are playing game in name of advocate and law.....i need that it should be in eyes of justice.....my parents are near about 70 years...and we are not aware of law and proceedings...i want that my parents should get their fundamental rights...as u no corruption....

And i rrspecy ur valuable suggestion....but i am sorry ......u did not answer my question...what i need to to know...if u can not answer to the queery uneed fo sit bank bench sir with out any noise....thank you

ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR (Advocate)     03 September 2017

This is what happens when people like you who tend to be the smart like anything put queries and consider that now you got the right to say anything you want. Mr. You didnt ask a question, you have put forth your prob. Which can be well dealt by an Advocate only. Here people like you doesnt want to spend bucks and put your problems here and think that you have right to insult anyone. Last but not least, dont be oversmart, be in your limits and go attend court proceedings. Stupid. Regards, ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR Mob. 8800692624
1 Like

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     04 September 2017

See, generally complainant side that too at trial court will not require 15 advocates. That is, too many cooks spoil the dish....so do not worry. Hire a decent lawyer and flow with the tide, ensure intelligent follow up of case and proper available defense. You have no valid grounds to complain that they have 15 lawyers, it is also not provable that they have judge and police in their pockets. So man your parents are stuck, now contest intelligently and ignore these sidey provocations by them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register