LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BABU (CONSULTANT)     30 April 2022

Need to recover money from a person who trying to cheat us

I was working in a IT company and resigned my job in November 2018. My wife is a dentist she is having some health issues because of that we didn't open the clinic in covid -19 pandemic period. Till now it is closed. So we thought of starting a finance business. A 50 years old lady was working in my clinic for the past 5 years. As my clinic is closed she is jobless. So I employed her to make the payment to the customer and collect the day to day payments and maintain accounts. As we trusted her and the corona spread is in peak we didn't go in person and we did all the transaction through online. She has to send the daily collection datas written in a paper through whatsApp. She was having the daily collected amount with her and when a new customer arrives, she will make payment with that amount. When there is no collected amount in hand and a new customer arrives ,she will intimate us regarding that and we will send the money through online transaction. we started the business in March 2021,till March 2022 we have been invested nearly Rs 3,00,000 lakhs. Till March 2022 she didn't return any amount to us ,saying that the business is growing and there are 50 customers in hand. As we are entering into second year ,we want to legalize the business by getting the licence, opening an office and want to met the entire customers directly, she is not ready to show the customers. Now she is giving us some false statements that the customers are not returning the amount properly. Now we are suspecting her that she has utilized our investment for personal use and fooled us by sending false data. I. e., 50 customer in hand. 
We did a great mistake that even though she is under the poverty line we trusted her and gave the full responsibility to run the business. 
Till now she returned only Rs1, 00,000 ,that too we tried hard to get that amount. We are really confused how to recover the money from her. 

1. Online transaction proof. 
2. Proof of day to day customer collection details which she is sending through whatsApp along with customer Aadhaar card. 

Business Model: for every Rs. 10,000 we will give Rs 9000 to customer and collect Rs 100/ day for 100 days. Out of Rs 1000 Rs 840 for us and Rs 160 as her commission.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 May 2022

Send a legal notice to her. A legal notice is required for informing the defendant and making her aware of what she is being accused of, provided she (the defendant) is given a reasonable time to answer on the mentioned accusations and inform the court whether she agrees or disagrees with the facts contained therein.

BABU (CONSULTANT)     15 May 2022

Thanks for your reply sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query