LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (IT Software Engineer)     28 July 2021

Need to get new address after property separatiin


My father is 6 brothers and sisters, now everybody wants to separate their portion and get a new address and pay tax for their own portion.

I am from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, could anyone please suggest how to get this done.

Thanks in advanced


 4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 July 2021

What is the property involved for partition ?

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

1 Like

Ashish (IT Software Engineer)     29 July 2021

We have one home which we have agreed upon partitioning into six portion and willing to get separate address and pay separate taxes

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 July 2021

Approach to District Legal Services Authority, if any one of you is entitled to free legal aid, and let the family settlement deed gets the status of the award from them, and LSA will direct Registrar to index the properties naming the sharer with such metes and bounds.  After getting such an index you can separately apply for mutation of the property in the Individual name from the corporation.  As there are six sharers, such expenses in paying advocates can be shared equally for all these procedural formalities.  Contact a local advocate for doing these simple legal formalities for further peaceful possession.

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad   30 July 2021

I completely reciprocate the wise advice of GLN Prasad.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register