Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhhi   26 June 2022

Need to file FIR against Recovery officer and Coop society in Mumbai

There is urgent need for filing FIR against Recovery officer and Coop society in Mumbai for criminal collusion.

While offence come under MRA police station due to ill health I want to file it in Andheri Police Station.

Is it possible? Please guide a way out. I can submit Hospital Certificate for this. TIA


 6 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     26 June 2022

Yes it is possible but the process will be cumbersome as police will trend to avoid due to jurisdictional ssues. Please find a lawyer. He will do the process.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 June 2022

What is "MRA police station"?


Sidhhi   26 June 2022

It's near office of CP Mumbai (Crowford Market)

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 June 2022

If you can approach MRA police station for registration of Zero FIR (being non-juridictional police station) why don't to get the FIR registered with jurisdictional police station i.e,Andheri PS.

If you are unable / hanidcapped you may depute / authorise someone for the purpose.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 June 2022

If there is a provision for filing a complaint online, go for the same and send a complaint by LOCAL SPEED POST to the jurisdictional PS.

Sidhhi   27 June 2022

Sir, Actual jurisdiction is of MRA police station but due to recent illness from which I am yet to recover fully and aged 76+ I want to file FIR with Andheri Police Station. can it be done ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query