IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohin gaba (BSS Engineer)     01 September 2011

Need to file case regarding fake form 16a and no tds deposit

Hi All,

My Query is that I had been on consultant mode with a company for around 8 months. Company deducted TDS from my fee every month and provided me form 16A for the same. Now its been more than two years i haven't received any refund from Income Tax department already claimed in ITR-4, I checked my PAN account online and found out that company had never deposited any TDS. I have asked company to file their revised return but they deinied. there is no positive response from their side.  Is their any provision that any legal notice or case can be filed against them?

Please suggest me....



Rohin Gaba




 4 Replies

Sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Partner)     10 September 2011

Yoy may write to TDS section, AO may ask information u/s 131 of the Income Tax Act

upasna (coordinator)     14 September 2011

dear sir,

I would like to ask you about the procedure to file a complaint in income tax department against someone having money more than their income????

sanjay (sales)     10 March 2012

You can report it to the Income tax department and AO of the area where the person is supposed to file returns .  There is also provision to report it to  Anti money laundering department and other several ways .. 


But why do you want to report it ?  any enmity or you are jealous of the person having more  money ...

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     10 August 2014

This is not a site to settle personal scores. Find out ways on your own.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query