need to file a criminal case against bank

Software Consultant

A banker tampered with loan document to make a claim with DRT. I have certified copy from State Commission that they had themselves filed in their appeal. Can I file a cheating case ? What is the procedure if I can do it myself ? How much would advocates charge just for filing and obtaining FIR ?

Practising Advocate

Eloborate the facts as they are unclear. To file a criminal complaint first you have to approach a police station and if they refuse you have to approach the suoerintendent of police and even if they refuse then you may file a private complaint with the court having jurisdiction for which you require an assiatanceof an advocate.

Better approach a criminal lawyer before approaching the police station to write a complaint as the complaint is the base for all future actions and need to be drafted perfectly with due care.



Tempering with any document is not permissible act.

Handover the tempered document to a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in banking/consumer/civil matters, for a considered opinion.


The fee varies fro counsel to counsel.

You may check locally at your nevel.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x