LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Need to change surname legally


I want to change my surname. My details is as follows;

Name- Sonu Mahato S/O- Kari Mahato

I want to get it changed to Sonu Kumar Mandal S/O- Kari Mandal. Please tell me the legal procedure to get it done.

Thank You.


 2 Replies

Sanyam Malhotra (Advocate)     21 July 2012

you would have to get it published in the govt. gazette of india

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 July 2012

Mr.Sonu mandal,

I replied on the same issue in another box of this site.Please follow

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads