Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapna (Tester)     28 March 2011

Need to change my name in 10th class certificates

Hi All,

My surname is printed wrongly in my 10th and inter certificates (My name is Swapna Elaprolu but it is printed like "Swapna Ellapraolu") but   in my engineering it is printed as Swapn a ELLAPROLU  :(

In passport also it is same like Swapna Ellaprolu.

I done by 10th at 1998

Now i want to correct  my name as "Swapna Elaprolu"

is it afidatary or notary is enough ? for this process or i need to chnage in my certicates ?

if i need to changee my name what are the documents i have to submit for Board of secondary education?

how much time to get my originals from the board?

Plz note  : i have only voter card and PAN card is in correct name as SWAPNA ELAPROLU

plz do the need full....

Learning

8 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     28 March 2011

if your name  wrongly printed in marksheet, you can go approach your district educational department, with T.C.

but it will take around 3 months, same time they will provide dublicate certificate only.

1 Like

Thanks sir

Sorry ... not wrongly printed .... it has to be corrected

sorry not wrongly printed ...It has to be corrected :(

prem ahuja (prop.)     28 March 2011

I got a shop on rent in 1989 with a rent deed written by ashtam frosh.for 11 months.Rent was fixed Rs 850 in the deed an increase of 10% after 2 years agreed Initially no rent was increased for nearly 6year.In between this period owner dies and his son take over. After few years he demanded increase and we started increase of Rs 100 every alternate year At present we are paying Rs 1800-.Now all of a sudden he starts demanding Rs 5000-/month Now he is pressuring us to pay this or vacate.He has some close relative in police.  We are 6 tenent and due to pressure 3 has started paying with increase.
Please advice what should we do.to save our selves from illegal harrasment and unjustified demand..I got a shop on rent in 1989 with a rent deed written by ashtam frosh.for 11 months.Rent was fixed Rs 850 in the deed an increase of 10% after 2 years agreed Initially no rent was increased for nearly 6year.In between this period owner dies and his son take over. After few years he demanded increase and we started increase of Rs 100 every alternate year At present we are paying Rs 1800-.Now all of a sudden he starts demanding Rs 5000-/month Now he is pressuring us to pay this or vacate.He has some close relative in police.  We are 6 tenent and due to pressure 3 has started paying with increase.
Please advice what should we do.to save our selves from illegal harrasment and unjustified demand..I got a shop on rent in 1989 with a rent deed written by ashtam frosh.for 11 months.Rent was fixed Rs 850 in the deed an increase of 10% after 2 years agreed Initially no rent was increased for nearly 6year.In between this period owner dies and his son take over. After few years he demanded increase and we started increase of Rs 100 every alternate year At present we are paying Rs 1800-.Now all of a sudden he starts demanding Rs 5000-/month Now he is pressuring us to pay this or vacate.He has some close relative in police.  We are 6 tenent and due to pressure 3 has started paying with increase.
Please advice what should we do.to save our selves from illegal harrasment and unjustified demand..

Advocate Dinesh Rajpurohit ( Advocate)     30 March 2011

Dear do only one thing fulfil a form for change of the name which essue state Gazette publication, in that form you write your old name as Swapna Ellaprolu and write new name as Swapna Elaprolu, there would be some fee like in Maharastra state fee is Rs.120 for simple mude and 620 for urgent mude in urgent mude u will get ur new name Gazette list within 15 days  , when u get it , u can changen ur name on every certicate only give one zerox copy of said Gazette with application by sating that I have change my name and prof is Gazette copy. and further if it is requerd to make Affidavite u cane make it to support the Gazette..

GOVIND (ACCOUNTANT)     02 August 2011

Dear Sir can suggest me, from 10th class in all certificate i am using only first name GOVIND even till pan card. Now i want add my surname on all certificates what is the legal process.

Kalyan Kumar   19 September 2019

How to change new name in 10th

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register