Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (designer)     18 January 2013

Need suggestions to save a small boy!

a complaint has been registered in a police station that by a girl on false promise of marriage but later it found that girl even slept with all of the boys friends 8 of them . boy refuses to marry the girl  as she is pregnant he cant refuse it..what actions should we take.


 6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 January 2013

who are you in this case and what do you want. How samll is the boy.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     20 January 2013

dear as said by sudhir sir more facts are needed.

manoj (designer)     20 January 2013

that boy brothers friends the age of the boy is 20 and girl is 17 the girl is pregnant ...and even the girl accepted that she slept with all the boys.... 

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     20 January 2013

if his age is 20 then he is a major not a "small boy"

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 January 2013

jab paap ke gathree sis dharee fir sis pakar kyon rowat hai


both are not marriageable age.  The age of girl is sufficient to prove rape.The boy goes to Jail if not marrying and marryhe cannot unless she is 18 and he is 21.

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     21 January 2013

Only some good lawyer or some miracle can save that boys. Because as the girl still was a minor it would be quite difficult to save that boy.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query