LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam   01 December 2016

Need suggestions

My wife is paranoid schizophrenia patient and since last 3-4 years she has been going out of control, suicidal tendency, making false police complaints against me, asking divorce every now and then. We have been living in a rented appartment for almost 7 years and keep on changing our places. In the month of August'16, she slapped the old neighbors and blamed me in front of all that I have extra marital affair with that old neighbor lady and so on. Since then, we have been living at our parental places with no contact. Now, all of a sudden she has started calling me again and again, but I did not pick up her calls and blocked her. There is no case registered from either sides. My question is what if she comes to our place and do all drama, shouting or call police in worst case? What all precautionary or there and then steps I can take to handle such a situation?


 2 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     02 December 2016

Hi sam its not legal case if you wife mentally disturbe than you need to go for treatment and give her some rest change place is no solution and if you want to live with your wife and save your relation than take medical treatment and talk with her feel her happy 

hope she will change and if you think about some legal help soo than ther good way to file divorce hire a lawyer and file application and tell to court all condition about your wife and ask for divoorce 

thats way out of your problem 


Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2016

You could have continued in old thread(s).

You have already been provided with many suggestions and even judgments.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query