LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharath (consultant)     03 February 2015

Need suggestions

HI experts, Can A complaint go for appeal for high court once the case is dismissed in magistrate court in 354 A and D sections. she is not turning up and wasting time. Need your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance Bharath


 5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 February 2015

Yes a complainant can go for an appeal against the judgement of the lower / magistrate court .

bharath (consultant)     04 February 2015

Can I file a criminal case on her once the case is dismissed in magistrate court and restrict her going for appeal.what are the best possible ways to restrict her going for appeal.please suggest. Regards, Bharat

Manoj Bansal (clerk)     05 February 2015

does a complaint of 498a , dv etc  given in the commissioner office and police stations (but not made FIR by police) by wife  needs to be quashed before final statement of MCD. if yes then how and from where.   Although a compromise has already been made in the women cell regarding this.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     05 February 2015

No if fir is not made then no need to go for quashing, commissioner itself dismiss the complaint against compromise.

bharath (consultant)     06 February 2015

I been accused on 354 A and D .pls suggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register