Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need suggestion_urgent

Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     07 March 2013

:-) Try to work out the differnces or file for mutual consent divorce.


It is difficult to stomach the statement that both are working in MNC and MIL forced to give things worth 2.5 Lakhs only.,






Shonee Kapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498


If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
3 Like

s.k ganguly (manager)     10 March 2013

I face some family problem with my wife.. my wife want to mutual divorce form me.i was file restitution of Conjugal rights (sec 9 ). ( This is my second marriage), In this circumstances, i found mistakenly i can not tick my divorce information at my  second marriage registration/  notice.( that time i don't know this rules ) marriage registrar don't asked me for this 2nd marriage is 2.5 yrs  old. My question is if my wife blame me then, my marriage is valid or not ???

 if needed, i can prove, i was told her my past marriage  before my 2nd marriage. by call data records (CDR's) i hear call data records (CDR's) are stored for 07 years..  plz help me...

s.k ganguly (manager)     11 March 2013

Mr.Shonee kapoor advoice my how can i solve my  problem....

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     11 March 2013

Mr. ganguly it will help your case if you post a separate thread regards ASHOK

s.k ganguly (manager)     11 March 2013

Mr. Ashok is this marraige is vaild or not ?????  i want to save my family.....

s.k ganguly (manager)     11 March 2013

how can i post  a separate thread  ?? @ Mr. Ashok

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register