Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthik (NA)     15 May 2013

Need suggestion on property

Hi all,

My dad has bought a land in my elder brother name, since he promised that he will get a loan but later he told loan is not sanctioned . My dad put all his retirement money and sold another property in my mom name and build a home .  We are living in that for past 3 years. He got married last year and threatening us to go out of the home now. My dad almost gave 96 % of the total cost for the land and construction from his retirement money. 

Is there any way to get back the property and give back to my parents ? Thanks in advance

Regards,

Karthik

Learning

3 Replies

sree 9491505984 (Lawyer, Hyderabad)     15 May 2013

My friend,

you have written that your father baught a land register  in the name of your brother..The amount pooled up for that transaction is from u  r father's own earned money or money from ansistral property ?...it need to be clarified..

Secondly,  the house u r staying with u r mom and other is registered in the name of whom ?..Is u r father alive now ?

I need these answers for definete solution...

1 Like

Karthik (NA)     15 May 2013

Hi Sree ,

Thanks for your reply.  All the money is solely earned by my father alone.  But the transactions is never done with cheque or DD. 

For the second question, Yes, both mom and dad are alive. I am with them. We had a debt after building this home so my brother forced my parents to sell the home which we lived previously which is also my father's earning.. He was a retired teacher.

Thanks in advance. Suggest me what to do next ?

Regards,

Karthik

sree 9491505984 (Lawyer, Hyderabad)     15 May 2013

My friend,

If money pooled by u r fathers earned income, though it is in the name of any of his family members your father has right on it..Only thing is by that time u r brother was a dependent of u r father or not such question will be arised. secondly family debt need not be cleared forcbly.. I need more clarificaton in this regard..IF poosble call my number91-9491505984

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register