LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeev (Project Manager)     03 December 2016

Need suggestion for money paid for the land

I need suggestion how to go forward as i gave money to developer for the land purchase. I purchased the land through XYZ developers. I transferred money from ICICI Bank account to developer Bank account in Nov 2010 for land purchase. XYZ developers gave two agreements first one in 2010 and another one in 2012. I have all the receipt of money given and have bank transaction details. Whenever i go there and he tells that you will be getting land next month. He has been telling that you will be getting land next month since 6years. It looks like his intensions have changed and he wants to ditch everyone. Please suggest how can we go forward [1]Should I file FIR against developer ? [2]Should I discuss with lawyer in Bangalore? [3] Should I provide details in media(news paper, TV etc)? Regards, Sanjeev

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     03 December 2016

Sanjeev u need to give legal notice through the lawyer for recovery of money paid or possession of that land. If does not respond or give any excuse then u can directly filed 420 case against him in local police station.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving likes on my LCi profile?

1 Like

ADV. SHRAVAN GIRI (PROFESSIONAL)     03 December 2016

Sanjeev,

We are day to day dealing with such kind of problems, it is time now, you should initiate an FIR  U/s. 420, 406, 120 (b) of IPC and also simultaniously institute a Civil suit for recovery of money along with compensation. Likewise there is a case of Orbit Builders in Mumbai, where Hon;ble Court was pleased to direct the police to arrest the directiors of that perticular company who committed cheating, criminal breach of trust after conspiring. Any further quaries beyond kindly PM me, i shall guide you better. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register