Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singha Rao (Engineer)     19 September 2012

Need suggestion

Hi all,

After marriage we stayed together for 4 month, after that she is staying at her paerntsal home and day by day she is changing her conditions..
Now indirectly we came to know that she is tergeting to file some case.. So I came to know now a days they used to file many cases like "498-A, 323, 406, 506, 34 IPC"... I am ready to fight for all, as I am not at all victim under any all these issues..

But problem is that as I am staying in abroad and planning to face all cases by attending case at India "in every 2 to 3 month I can travel india for 1 week"..

But I wanted to know that wheather all cases are different?

means all hearing will be on same date or in different dates?

If many cases and on different dates then it may not be be possible for me to attend..

Again scaring to impound my passport, under 498a..

Please suggest me in this regards..

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 September 2012

1. Two or three different Magistrate Courts they may succeed filing mentioned cases OR they all may be heard before one Magistrate Court too. Depends as you are just working on some future probabilities.
2. You may appoint PoA holder to defend yourself along with deposition via video conferencing as relief as and when required citing extreme hardship and related reasoning.
3. For Bail presence is not required.
4. Passport - refer to my two earlier posts on similar question. Enough discussion were there in them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register