LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     02 November 2010

Need Suggestion

My wife filed a dowry complaint against me and later on at the wome police station we had a compromise that let my parents and their parents should not involve in our family matters.

I took back her and my children to my home on last month which we are living together and i arranged a old woman from my friend side to looking after my children at a zero cost and lateron she dislikes it. And makes that old lady to move out from my house. I am very sure that old woman was very good in taking care of my infant child ( 9 months).

Now she is urging me or torchoring me to hire a servant. Now a days hiring servant about Rs 4000/- min which i cant afford it.  I talked to her openly and explain the situtation too which she is not responding it. Now on today morning she gave me 10 days time to hire a servant otherwise she will handover the children to her father and she will back to my home and go for work.

I feel very discomfort of giving my chidren to my wife father . because he is the whole reason for making problems. Also if my children gone there she cant be able to survive. he is a pensioner and staying in a rented home.

Kindly sugges me how to face this situtation.  I bought a new house for my children which i want to live with my children  not giving to  wife father.  

whether shall i give kidnapping case against my wife father, if my wife is executing the above said?? please suggest me

Learning

4 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 November 2010

i dont know which city u live in that ur maids demand 4,000/-.....is your wife working that she cant take care of the child? leaving the child with maids is v.risky also.there are cases where maids ran away with the child as they get too attached or are childless..moreover the child will learn bad language if the maids use it.

still if she's adamant about only employing maids,go and look for a reasonable maid....in indian cities,maids usually dont demand so much salary which u r telling even if they work for you full time...maybe u came across naaz nakhre wali maids.or perhaps u live in a v.posh locality.

if this is also not possible,keep your child in a creche which charges reasonably and has a good reputation.

another option: u can have an understanding with any of your neighbours or friends who may be living around you,to take care of the child till the time your wife returns from work...u can pay them also monthly....i m sure they will not demand so much,esp if you are friendly with them

or else, try to solve this problem amicably with intervention of elders both sides,where u can tell them your problem by showing your salary slip,bills etc so that they know that u cant afford a servant.

if no solution comes up and your wife is staill adamant,go back to the CAW cell and tell them that it's not working.show them also ur bills,salary slip etc. so that they understand your wife's unreasonable demands.

then ur wife will have no support.

thanks for your kind suggestion and i forgot to tell you, she hates the neighbours, relations from my side and she dont have to her side also. she is just making a scenario that she is alone and doing hardwork in the home.

what do you mean by CAW cell? kindly reply

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 November 2010

CAW cell is the same women's cell where your wife had filed a complaint.

i gave u many other options also in my advice.follow them if your wife hates everyone.

Thankyou very much Ms.Roshini.  The options which you gave is appreciable and i already work it out for her whe she refused madam.

her character is , let i should be alone from all of them and arrange a maid so that she can go for work. I feel very guilty to have such a person to live. You know we have many neighbours, relatives  to take care of my child but she is adamant and she thinks negatively might be her ego.

Recently i sponsored for her MCA programme and now she completed it, bought house for her . she never thought about these issues

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register