LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashutosh Gupta   02 October 2021

need suggestion

pls pls suggest me .I m govt employee as a sub inspector in mp police .and fir of sec 324 ipc is registered against me . trial in local court .what should I do ? compromise is option or not ?? if yes than how ?? and pls send any judgment about this

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 October 2021

Defend yourself through a criminal cases practicing lawyer.

Offence/  Punishmen/   tCognizance/     BailTriable

Voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means3 Years or Fine or BothCognizableNon-BailableAny Magistrate.

minakshi bindhani   05 October 2021

As per your query concerned!

A person against whom cognizable FIR has been lodged cannot be directly removed from a government job or cannot be banned from getting a government job. After the FIR has been lodged, the trial begins in court based on the evidence collected by the police. At the end of a full trial, if the court declares that the person against whom FIR has been lodged is guilty only then he is liable to be removed from a government job, which too is not in all cases.

A government employee can be suspended from his job if he has been in police custody for more than 48hrs.

On the other hand, if the magistrate prima facie feels that the arrested person is innocent and has been falsely implicated then the magistrate may also direct police to release the person within 24 hrs in bailable offences.

Hope it clarifies the issues!
It regards
Minakshi Bindhani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register