Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need suggestion.

Hi to all respected members of LCI,

I am in confusion, Regarding one question in my mind related to my case.

In my case, Bride dis-regard marriage but in FIR she blaimed that i dis-regard marriage and she wants to claim 7.5 lakh as marriage expense (This is her fake statement, We have video proof against her this statement).

So kindly suggest me, What i should say in front of magistrate (When she wants to know my opinion for continuation of marriage) ?

I am in very much tension related to this question, Also advise you too first go thru my profile and my case history before giving any suggestion)

Should i say YES or NO. (FIR copy of my case, You find in my profile too)

Await reply from any well-wishers.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Learning

4 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 October 2011

Say what you want to do. :P

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

As per my opinion till date, She is mis-guided by her parents as well relatives nothing else.

Also, I am very much concern about that as she is step-daughter may not be leads to any harassment.

Till date, i am confused. Why she not tell police that she wants to discuss all things with me. Whatever she wrote in her complaint as mentioned in FIR. Even she said all those words in front of media too and same will be forecast over media several days.

Why they do all this, When we remain only five at venue ?

If they all do for money making only, As they misappropriate our belongings as well snatched all our belongings on the same day from me and mine family members.

But still me & mine family members had a soft corner for her only, Not for her any of her family members because her mother was really cunning and lead over her father as per our experience with them since the relationship talks continue related b/w both of us.

As per me, They do all this to maintain their financial needs.

But me and mine family members believed she is used on all this act, Nothing else. Also, if we go thru the evidences available with us.

So kindly suggest appropriate solution now ?

Await reply.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

SHAILENDRA SRIVASTAVA (MANAGING PARTNER)     18 October 2011

IT WILL BE BETTER THAT YOU MAY CONTACT ME PERSONALLY BECAUSE YOUR CASE IS COMPLICATED. PERHAPS I MAY BE HELPFUL FOR YOU.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 October 2011

Please consult a good lawyer/

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register