Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kavitha SG (Housework)     26 July 2015

Need suggession on interim maintenance

Respected Members,

I just wanted to ask, that in my friend's case, the court u/s 125 has sanctioned the interim maintenance of Rs.12,000/- in Oct 2014 from the main application from Apr 2013 but her husband has put the review application on interim maintenance and the case is still pending from the order of the interim mentainance,when she asks her lawyers about the case proceedings then they dont response properly and the court's order is pending till date...

So,can you plz provide any suggesssion...I would be very grateful to you...

thanks in advance...!!!

Learning

4 Replies

Ramesh (student)     26 July 2015

Dear Madam

This is a unique case of its own kind when all the judicary system are supporting the females in every suit of family matters at all level.

Will u please inform the name of the court and name of the parties to guide u further in the matter.

regards

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     27 July 2015

It is the duty of counsel to update his/ her clients on case details, he must be busy or pre occupied with some thing else, it is better visit the court section  directly and seek details, or   you can visit  and make use of E-COURT services available in Madrashighcourt website.

pleasant   04 August 2015

queriest,
hv sympathy with ur frnd.
bt can u do us favor to give details of hw husband achieve nxt to impossible job.
otherwise may i take it as ur endeavor to make a fun out of victim members of draconian law.

Kavitha SG (Housework)     11 August 2015

Hello... Everyone, Actually... her husband put a Review application aginst an order of interim maitenance and the matter has been kept for the hearing but intentionally both the lawyers are denying to do the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register