LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ricky (mr.)     14 February 2015

Need someone to get fir and chargesheet frm delhi police stn

I am looking for someone to go to the police station and get the FIR and chargesheet against me and scan and send them to me.

I am ready to pay for the above service.

The police station is in south delhi.  I think its the saket police station or chritanjan park. 


Can any one help please?


 4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 February 2015

FIR is available on net at delhipolice.nic.in, download and have it. Supply of copy of charge sheet filed by IO is the right of accused, the IO has to provide a copy, free of cost.

If you feel, contact, engage and consult a local  (Delhi) lawyer for proceeding in your case in a professional manner.

Dr. (Major) J C Vashista, Advocate, consultancy Room, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Delhi High Court, New Delhi-110003 Cell# +91 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     14 February 2015

Dear, You can give me a call .... I can get the same done .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

gmgupta (advocate)     15 February 2015

You can contact us for any legal work in Delhi NCR and certain other states in India.

G M Gupta Advocate




T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2015

Better look for an advocate from the LCI data base and request the lawyer to get your needful done through him at his payment for the service.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register