LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (ss)     16 September 2017

Need some more guidance

Dear experts will all your guidance and my efforts i am successfuly taking winning part in 498a and divorce cases.

She filed 498a and other 8 sections on me and my family.

It's been five years. To take some relaxed breath before declaring the war i brought saty order from high court in 5 months and run life on stay for another 2.5 years.

In 2016 felt to give a beautiful end to false 498a case.

Attended every date without fail. Last month respected judge given schedule dates, from our side we all attended. 

Police informed that they not residing in that town. So schedule had canceled .

Now it 3rd date we attending and I appealed to my lawyer to ask hounerble judge to fasten this and finish APAS.

DO YOU THINK AM I DOING RIGHT?

Mean while simultaneously i filed for divorce in another court in the month of January 2017.

After finishing required formalities as per law, since they didn't attend or no one filed vokalthanam..Yesterday 15th september 2017 i received expart divorce.

Is it ok if I marry in the month of December?

In future can see do any thing ?

Will my marriage legal or not?

What are the other possible tricks they can play to torch me and my family.?

To avoid future least chances to touch me and my family what I can do in any legally?

Please guide.

Thanks in advance to one and all

Learning

3 Replies

Gloria   17 September 2017

Hi I got married on Special Marriage Act Nd never stayed together it's been two years and now we filed a mutual divorce, is it possible dat I can get married after 60 days filing the first marriage divorce or I can take any special permission before Da second marriage.. If you can help me out.. Thanks in advance.

sai narayana   18 September 2017

The reasons you have shown for making her exparte are genuine your second marriage after 3 months from the date of said divorce decree is safe else it is always prone to set-aside.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     19 September 2017

You can marry after a period of 90 days.  Your marriage will be vaild, if she has not moved the Court till then and you have married after the prescribed statutory period. 

An ex-parte Decree is ike a hanging sword in the sense that she can at any later point of time move the Lower Court for setting aside the ex-parte Decree.  However, there is nothing you can do about the same. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More