LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishore   12 February 2023

Need some legal advice regarding a case filed against my residential property

I have purchased a plot in a layout approved by HMDA (Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority). The developer of the layout procured the land from the villagers. I recently wanted to sell the property but noticed seven cases against the survey number on which the layout was developed. I am unable to sell the property because of this. Please suggest to me what to do.

Learning

6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 February 2023

As the Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority issued layout orders, you consult them using RTI.

Kishore   12 February 2023

Thank you, sir. I will do that.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 February 2023

HMDA approval of layout plan do not include any litigation against the land under development, which you should have searched before purchase.

Now you will have to wait for finalisation of litigation on the subject plot of land

or

Findout such a vendee who may be willing to accept the deal on the basis of "as is where is".

Kishore   13 February 2023

Dear sir,

Thank you for replying to my query. There were no cases against the land while purchasing the plot. Recently, sister siblings of the prior seller have filed cases.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 February 2023

A land or property is considered Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA) approved if it holds a Layout Permission (LP) number.

Kishore   13 February 2023

Yes sir the layout is approved and has an LP number

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register