LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suhas reddy (supervisor)     02 July 2010

need serious help

my grand father had a lot of property in 1962 appx around 15acres in city limits after his death in 1978 the property documents,partition deed,etc where all misplaced and burnt by my father's brothers(4 brothers and two sisters) and even some of them very stolen because of poverty and problems in family. they couldnot protect them selfs.........right now in 2007 a scam broke out on media that the land was illegally possesed by ministers and government and hospital without any notification to the orginal land owners.........my father say's that i property is worth million but he can't afford court and lawyer...when i went to taslidar in bangalore and taluk office's they where no one to hear to my question's but ask money I EVEN SENT ONE EMAIL TO CHIEF MINISTER ABOUT THIS BUT HAD NO REPLY... the person who sold that particuar property sold through the partition deed which was formed in 1950.....MY QUESTION IS HOW TO GET A DUPLICATE PARTITION DEED THROUGH WHICH WAY ??? is it possible to get all the land records which where stolen and misplaced  and bring the culprit to justice

Learning

1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 July 2010

You can obtain the property extracxts from the revenue offices, but R.S.Nos are Sy.Nos. are necessary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register