Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need sample application of cpc 151

Hi all

Can any one share the CPC 151 procedure application, this is required to get documents form private Institiutions and Bank, for an on going civil case in Family court.

Regards

Satish

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     23 August 2012

Dear Satist ,

Can you elaoborate some more on this to get better view what eareyou looking for . Section 151 cpc is inherent powers of court.

Nothing in this Code shall be deemed to limit or otherwise affect the inherent power of the Court to make such orders as may be necessary for the ends of justice or to prevent abuse of the process of the Court.

Adv. Nikhil Seth

Mumbai

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 August 2012

Case No:      /

IN THE COURT OF                                      AT

Petitioner                           :

v/s

Respondent                                  

IA     /12

Applicant                  

v/s

Respondent

APPLICATION U/S 151 OF CPC

In this the Applicant-petitioner/respondent( write relevant one) begs to apply as under:

For the reasons stated in the accompanying affidavit, in the ends of justice, ( Say about the documents which you are requied) from the ( write the Bank name).

Place:

Date                                                                                                                           Adv., for petnr/resp.

Case No:      /

IN THE COURT OF                                      AT

Petitioner                           :

v/s

Respondent                                  

Affidavit

In this I,_______________Age: Major, Occ:___ do, hereby state on solemn affirmation as under:

That the documents whatever I have sought in my application is necessary to prove my defense and those are required ( write here for what reasons it is required)

( you have tyo say what effort you made to obtain those documents from the documents and what is the result)

Place:

Date

This is my name name and signature and the contents of this my affidavit, are true and correct.

Place

Date

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi Nikil

This is required to get the infromation about the bank details of a particular account, where my wife had asked for mainanence under HMA 24, here we cannot go through crpc 91 application. hence we can apply cpc 151 in section24 of HMA and get the required details .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register