LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     01 February 2013

Need records of old criminal case against my wife

1) I married a wrong girl before 7 months on 1st July 2012. My darling wife is not staying with me from last 5 months.

2) In Oct when she started threatening me of lodging a fake complaint against me & my parents under section 498 as a precaution I filled a police complaint (NC) against her.

3) In the same week my wife & mother in law went to my parent's house & had a fight with them. My parents are senior citizens & they complained to the police station. Police station has taken a statement from my wife that she can't go there alone. She can go there if she is with me.

4) After marriage me & my wife immediately went to the city where I work & live. Thus, her "matrimonial house is not my parent's house". She has never stayed in my parent's house for even a single day. She visited my parents house couple of times.

5) In Oct 2012 once my wife told me over the phone call as she is carrying my child & she will abort the child. After couple of days she denied. She said I am not carrying.

6) I gave her 20 thousand for maintaining herself in Oct & Nov (Via internet transfer - I have a proof)

7) I stopped giving her calls & sending SMS in Dec 2012

8) As she didn't get money from me in Dec in Jan she lodged a fake police complaint against me, my parents, sister, 16yrs old nephew.

9) My wife & her brother put terms that I should put my wife as nominee on all my insurance policies & also on my property at native place (Which is fortunately on my father's name as of now)

10) I met her & spend money on her for shopping. I also gave her 40 thousand via internet transfer. Now she is talking to me. (As under Domestic Violence, 1956 Adoption act &  Section 125 she can anyways claim the money....) I also made her nominee on all my policies to save my marriage.

11) Now she disclosed that she was really pregment & she was carrying my child and she has aborted my child without my knowledge.

12) Yet we have not completed 1 year of married life. My wife stayed with me only for 32 days (I have records). I always treated my wife nicely.

13) I gave her bail in a court case under Section 420 / 451 in 2009 Feb. I gave her a lot of jewelry & also money 1.30 lcas via internet transfer in 2008-2009. 

14) Before marriage I asked her if the old case against her is over or not? She said the case is disposed. She also sadi the same at the Police station during the investigation based on my application to Local Police station/ ACP & DCP office.

15) I have a doubt in mind that the old Criminal case against her might be still "Pending" in court & she is extracting money from me to run that case.

16) This is a pure case of fraud. She has married me with a purpose of extracting money from me knowing that I am drwaing good amount of salary (1lakh per month). She fooled me about the old case against her & this is CTEATING.

Plan of Action - I would like to gather the information/Copy of that old case against her of 420/451. I am unsure of the status of that case & after checking on the website I was unable to get the details on the website. 

After I will have the details of that case if the case if still pending means "She has cheated me & also gave a FAKE statement to the police station (jurisdiction where my permament residence is located)

If the case is still Pending I have decided to lodge a complaint against her at Social Service Cell (Police) & also to meet Commissioner with the details. I would then request them to investigate throughly about her background & about the old case & also to take my complaint against her of Cheating under IPC 420.

If this will happen then I will withdraw the Bail I gave her in that old case.

I will go to High Court with the Marriage Nullity petition 'Exceptional Ground' before 1 year of my marriage & before the 1 year when I came to know about my marriage happened is under this "FRAUD".

I supose then High Court will pass an order to Family Court to accept the Marriage Nullity Petition before 1year of marriage. I mean in coming 2 months.

I think this is the best possible option. Kindly advice. Only legal advice please.

Questions -

Q1) I have given BAIL to my Wife in her case 3 yrs before our marriage. At the time orf mariage she told me the case is over & also she told te same to police in her statement. Now I just need to get a copy of the OLD case on her under 420/451 & status.

How can I get the status & copy of that old case against my wife. That is a private case & I am not a party but I just gave BAIL.

Kindly contact me at 9909948766. I am ready to pay money if someone can get the Copy of that ols case for me immediately/in 10 days. I will pay in cash.

I can provide the case no. The Private case against my wife is from 2007 in Thane Court under Section 420/451.

Q2) Kindly let me know if RTI is someway useful here?

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)
Hi Girish, What do you want finally? divorce or would like to give your spouse one more chance? Why do u want to start a CID episode after her to prove what cases are going on and i believe you knew about this before marriage right? so what the whole point in pulling all the skeletons from the cupboard now? She asking money and you giving her is no way concerned with her criminal cases in the past. Please ask youself what is that you want to achieve and if want to continue the marriage then spend some time with her. Go for a holiday and sort things out without anyones help ( i mean family and lawyers and counsellors).

Charu Latha - Thanks for your FREE ADVICE!

After reading the history do you think that girl is worth spending life with her? I gave her so many chances since 2007. I did everything possible. I never forced her for anything. I just wanted to live with harmony.

I asked her before marriage if her old case is still pending & she said "NO". Also, she lied at Police Station- She has signed that statement.

I am working in a reputed company on reputed post. She after staying with me just for 32 days left me & further started pulling my family into it by threatening me of 498 case. READ BEFORE providing the FREE ADVICE.

I just want to get rid of her as I don't want to cause any trouble to my parents. I never asked any favour from my parents after I started earning. I pay them monthly 1/5 of my monthly income & 4/5 salary remains with me. If my wife would have used her brain se would have used this opportunity to settle down in life.

If she would have told me about the case pending before marriage, TRUST ME, I would have helped her to get out of that case.

BUT SHE HAS CHEATED ME!!!

What is the gurantee that if I will give her one mroe opportunity she won't misuse it? She might come & stay with me & lodge fake complaints against me to DESTROY ME! She somehow wants to trouble my parents & my sister, nephew, etc. They never harmed her in anyway. My wife & my parents have no communication. Just based on a request from my wife my parents performed all the ritulas like 'Shriman Pujan & Punya Havachan' at her elder brother's marriage. Even after all this she wants to DRAG my parents into this mess of 498. She tried & lodge a fake cmplant & then when police started investigation she accepted that the complaint is fake.

Her lier/lawyer has guided her to file a complaint now in her jusrisdiction. She is now threatening me again of the complaint & just extracting money from me. She don't want to come back & she just wants to trouble me. 

Please don't give FREE USELESS ADVICES.

Please provide me help as how I can get the CASE STATUS & COPY OF THAT PRIVATE COURT CASE.

(Guest)

You can get records through RTI.

I gave her 

1) gold jewelry worth 90 thousand (then) 2008 & 2009

2) Rupees 1.30 lacs in 2009

3) I gave her Attorney Papers of my property in 2009

when we were not even engaged,

in 2009 I lost my job due to recession & she denied marrying me & further stopped interaction of any kind...

I asked her elder brother & mother to return money & jewelry & they denied...I didn't took any action ..but I decided to Forgive & Forget

in 2011 her brother called me & again our communication started...

in 2012 Mar we fixed our marriage in 2012 April...then we had a fight & SHE cancelled the marriage

in 2012 Jun we again decided to marry & we married on July 1st, 2012

After marriage she stayed with me for 21 days happily...then she went to Mumbai for 3 weeks..Sunndenly her elder brother;s marriage was fixed & she said I need not travel for that ...but she requested & my parents performed the rituals at his marriage...

In Aug when she came back next day we went to Kashmir for 11 days...the day we came back she fought with me & next day went back to her monther....

She stopped picking up my calls ...I got angry & sent some SMS...

in Oct 2012 she & her brother started threatening me of 498...

I recorded her conversation on phone & after talking to a lawyer filed a complaint against her ...

......HUH!!! How many chances I should give her??????

(Guest)

Mr. Grish, You can approach the police station about the Status of the Old Criminal Records,?

if they are not providing, Correct some Constables in the Police station by giving some notes to get the status...

Kapil (00)     02 February 2013

For sure, she deserves no sympathy. She has breached your trust numberless times and her greed seems to know no limits. The abortion was the worst part.In this case RTI should work and moreover a private investigation agency can provide you with valuable information which may be very helpful in your case.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 February 2013

You gave the bail befor emarriage so you cannot deny that you had no knowledge of the criminal case.

Harsh (Manager)     04 February 2013

@ girish

I suggest you dont write all details of your married life or any personal details like you did,

it can be misused.  and it seems your wife and her parents have only one purpose that is

to extort money.  she may be coming from a criminal minded family. not good for you.

save your life , save your dear ones too. good luck.

Harsh (Manager)     04 February 2013

even if you knew about some criminal case and still married her, it doesnt matter. she should have changed after marriage, to save her 'family', for the sake of her sacred marriage.

you can very well say - that knowing her background you still gave her a life and she didnt respect it.

you can inquire with the local police and courts.

use money and get what you want.

I love my parents (law)     04 February 2013

Dear  do not worry.You have to file RTI - application  and surely you will get it.Just write that "kindly supply me the true copy of all records in details- about any case registered against my Wife Mrs.XXX YYY"..

Police is bound to give,because you are legally wedded husband.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register