need of copy of property deed for partition case suit

After the death of my parents, we three brothers are legal heirs of our house property. The house is in the name of late father. One of my unmarried brother gifted his part to another brother through gift deed. My brothers kept the original deed by force. I want to lodge partition case but I do not have the copy of deed. I have the copy of the gift deed and original parcha. My advocate told me he can not proceed without the copy of original deed. I have been trying to collect the certified copy of the deed from last 4 months but failed to have it till date.

Please advise how can I lodge partition case.


Bappa Kundu




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x