LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yellaka Yuvraj Kumar (Manager (IT))     07 April 2010

Need of Caste Certificate

I have a small problem regarding the my caste certificate as i nor my sisters and brothers have one. During my schooling and everything, my father didn't make any caste certificate instead he used to attach his cast certificate on behalf of me and my brothers and sisters. I did my schooling from chattisgarh state. But now, i am a professional and had been working since past 6 years with a private firm. Now, when i am employed, i am requiring a caste certificate. I and my family belong to vizianagram of state andhra pradesh. Due to my father's job in central government he was posted to Chattisgarh state and we had been residing in chattisgarh since past 20 years but not in vizianagram. And now the problem is that, the cast we belong to is not available in the chattisgarh state. So its not possible to obtain a caste certificate in the chattisgarh state. My query is that, is it possible to obtain a caste certificate in the vizianagaram itself, even though we dont reside over there? Or the same caste certificate can be obtained from chattisgarh? If yes, then how many days the Mandal Revenue Office of Andhra Pradesh takes to issue the caste certificate? As my present location of job is Chandigarh (Punjab), and i have to plan prior to travelling to vizianagram so that i should not waste my time and resources while waiting for the action of MRO. Please advice, as myself and my brothers and sisters are too in need of the same. I hope my problem will be solved by the experts available here. waiting for a precious reply from your side.

Learning

3 Replies

neetu (lecturor)     12 April 2010

hi

neetu

sir kindly request u to give certificate obout my caste varification.

[url=https://sapiencebpo.com]bpo[/url]

neetu (lecturor)     12 April 2010

hi

neetu

sir kindly request u to give certificate obout my caste varification.

bpo

Yellaka Yuvraj Kumar (Manager (IT))     12 April 2010

which certificate neetu?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register