LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sathyanrayana J (sse)     19 January 2017

Need legal openion

Hello Sir,

I need one legal openion. 8 Years back I filed a civil case. That time my mother gave written statement against to me. After few months she put a petition to take that written statment back. Now Judge dismissed petition to take initial written stament back. Recently my mother appeared in the court and she has given witness favour to me. She filed chief affidavit also favour to me.

My lawer is saying we will go to High court. My doubts are

  1.  can we take initial written statement back before judgement?
  2.  After giving the witness, is there any use of initial written statement?

Please reply me.





 1 Replies

sathyanrayana J (sse)     19 January 2017

thank you so much for your reply. You mean initial written statement and witness both are not going to affect the judgement?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads